Deliciously taste with mild cheese spread in your mouth. because of cheese, our recipe is a source of calcium and protein. Perfect appetizer for your table. Everyone will love this vegetarian flavor
Ingredients of Cheese Triangels
- Feta cheese - 8 ounces
- Cream cheese - 2 ounces
- Crumbled blue cheese - 1 ounce (optinonal)
- Ricotta cheese - 8 ounces
- Parmesan cheese - 3 tbsp
- Eggs - 2
- Phyllo pastry sheets - 1 pound
- Melted butter - 1/2 cup
How to make Cheese Triangels
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease 2 large baking sheets.
- In a large bowl, using a fork, crumble the feta cheese into small pea-sized pieces.
- Add the remaining cheeses and mix well.
- Add the eggs and combine with a spoon or spatula until mixture is loose but not too thin. It should be slightly lumpy.
- Carefully remove the phyllo roll from the plastic sleeve. Most packages come in 12- x 18-inch sheets when opened fully. Using a scissor or sharp knife, cut the sheets in half to make two stacks of 9- x 12-inch sheets. To prevent drying, cover one stack with waxed paper and a damp paper towel while working with the other.
- Remove a sheet from the stack and place it in front of you vertically. Using a pastry brush, butter the surface of the sheet taking care not to tear it.
- Drop a tablespoon of filling in the center of the sheet horizontally about 1/2-inch up from the bottom edge.
- Fold the right edge two-thirds over, covering the filling.
- Repeat with the left side.